The 10 best sellers in Germany. The "normal" bike trend.
Posted on 18 November 2017
The best sellers of the top 10 brands in Germany
Germany is showing a clear and strong tendency to everyday, normal motorcycles meant for a public that want to ride every day.
Avusmoto is for them.
Until September 2017, the best sellers of the 10 top motorcycle brands, where:
- BMW R 1200 GS, Units sold: 7.636
- Yamaha MT 07, Units sold: 3.218
- Kawasaki Z 650, Units sold: 2.476
- Honda CRF 1000 L Africa Twin, Units sold: 2.374
- KTM 690 Duke/R, Units sold: 2.074
- Ducati Scrambler, Units sold: 1.301
- Suzuki SV 650, Units sold: 1.085
- Harley Davidson XL 1200 X, Units Sold: 928
- Husqvarna 701 Supermoto, Units sold: 926
- Triumph Bonneville Bobber, Units sold: 721
The market segments showed a clear tendency to “normal” motorcycles:
- All arounder / Naked bikes: 48,4%
- Enduro / Supermoto:26,8%
- Chopper / Cruiser: 10,0%
- Tourer / Sporttourer: 7,0%
- Super sport:5,8%
Source: Motorrad Magazine. Germany